Wednesday 12 October 2011

Moreish - Chandos Road - Redland - Saturday Lunch.

This like all the rest will be from now on a 'We want to go to eat lets see what the list says' moment which was great.

I must admit i find it kinda exciting in a sad way!

OK, so we decided on Moreish as Andy had heard good thing about it too.

The place was not what I was expecting, it had a decking area which would be nice for summer drinks and the inside was small but warm and homely and the staff were really friendly.
The menu is good, it offers brunch and salads/sandwiches but we went for the 2 courses for £11.50 which is a very good price.  I had ribs jacket and coleslaw, Andy had fish and chips.  The only bad thing was my ribs weren't very meaty but the sauce was excellent.  For pudding I had Plum Pain Purdue (stewed plums on french toast) which was delicious and Andy had cheese.

The food was nice however the thing that let it down was it took a long time to come, we were there nearly 2 hours and it wasn't busy.  I didn't feel I was waiting but if you want a quick bite maybe not the place.

FOOD: 7/10
CUSTOMER SERVICE: 7/10
AMBIENCE: 7/10
PRICE: 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment