Monday 26 March 2012

The Boston Tea Party - Whiteladies Road - Bristol - Breakfast

My husband raves about this place so we finally managed to go Saturday morning.

What a treat, the cake cabinet was enough to have be drooling with their amazing display of home made treats.

Although we were there for breakfast I could not resist a White Chocolate and Raspberry Blondie, WOW, sharp but sweet and really soft, god it was good, and a perfect set up for Breakfast.

I had pancakes with fruit compote and Greek yogurt which were light and fluffy but filling, they were expertly made and left me with a full but still relatively healthy buzz.

My Husband had eggs Benedict and they were amazing, such a well made rich sauce complimented the perfect eggs and ham to a tea and he was very impressed.

I am assured that lunch is just as good and I can imagine it would be!!

FOOD: 8/10
CUSTOMER SERVICE: 5/10
AMBIENCE: 7/10
PRICE: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment